Welcome to Kernow Property Management Services.
Kernow Property Management Services provide a confidential, reliable, professional and personal service allowing our clients to relax and enjoy the benefits of a rental property without the inconveniences and formalities associated with its management.
You can be completely confident in our capabilities and our highly skilled team of property management experts. Our management team understand the importance of providing a professional service to all of the landlords we work with.
Our personal and professional service allows the flexibility for the owner to be involved and/or kept informed as little or as much as is preferred with the reassurance that you can be provided with up to date information regarding the property at any time.
Our property management services include:
- Personal inspection of the property.
- Local and National advertising including rightmove and zoopla.
- Preparation of a detailed inventory with digital photos.
- All tenants are met in person and a full vetting service including County Court Judgement analysis (CCJ), Court decrees (CD) in relation to previous addresses and employment details and earnings are verified.
- Provision of a Tenancy Agreement - Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
- Collection and forwarding of rents paid less commission. (Please note that 10 working days are allowed for rent cheques to clear before monies are credited to a bank account of your choice.)
- Payment of agreed and specified outgoings, provided that sufficient monies are held to the credit of your account.
- Regular property inspections.
- Maintenance of the property may be arranged subject to the client’s wishes.
- A 6 week deposit will be collected and registered with a third party company.
- Periodic inspection report (electrical test) and Fire Safety Risk Assessment supervision where necessary.
The primary role of a management company is to:
- Attract the right type of tenant to your property through correct pricing and targeted marketing.
- Ensure referencing is carried out on every tenant and they are thoroughly vetted.
- Put in place the latest assured shorthold tenancy agreement / contract with a detailed inventory for your property.
- Regular property checks are very important.
- Make sure you are kept informed at every step.
- Negotiate the best possible outcome for you, the client.
In addition we can provide a service to find tenants for a property. This package varies and can be tailored to an individual’s request but would normally include local advertising, National advertising via our own website, rightmove and zoopla, escorted viewings, an inventory, tenancy agreements, County Court Judgement analysis, Deposit registered with the DPS, notification of all utility companies and an option to have a ‘To Let’ board.
KPS will manage the situation up until the point that a tenant has moved in and paid the first month’s rent and deposit. KPS also ensures the paperwork is complete so that future payments are paid direct to the landlord by standing order.
Unfortunately, rent warranty is only available with managed property.
T: 01872 225 664
Email us today to discuss your property needs: firstname.lastname@example.org