At Kernow Property Services, we let and manage a variety of furnished and unfurnished properties throughout Cornwall. As members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) all security deposits are held in a designated Clients Account and fully bonded. Our website contains a constantly updated register of rental property. In order to receive a regularly updated list of our available rental properties, please register and we will contact you with details of new properties to suit your specified requirements.Please keep in mind that all our tenants are subject to referencing. Should you be uncertain as to your suitability or have specific requirements, please call us and speak to one of our Lettings team.
Letting Fees Information
The asking rent does not includes letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
* general administration fees
* reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord etc) £120 per tenant. Student reference fee £90 per tenant.
* application fees
* fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* guarantor arrangement/application fees
* pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per person or per property basis and will vary from agent to agent, so confirm before viewing.
We will require at least 6 weeks deposit, the first month's rent paid in advance.
For more detailed information or an appointment to view any of our currently available properties please contact our office on 01872 225664 or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org